Dead Lock 버그를 고쳤다네요... 기타 자잘한 버그들도...
MySQL 4.0.26, a new version of the popular Open Source/Free
Database Management System, has been released. It is now available
source and binary form for a number of platforms from our download
at http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/ and mirror
Note that not all mirror sites may be up to date at this point in
if you can't find this version on some mirror, please try again
choose another download site.
This is a bugfix release for the recent production version.
Please refer to our bug database at http://bugs.mysql.com/
details about the individual bugs fixed in this version.
News from the ChangeLog:
Functionality added or changed:
* Added the mysql_get_client_version C API function to the
server library. (It was present in the regular client library
inadvertently omitted from the embedded library.)
(Bug #10266 (http://bugs.mysql.com/10266))
* An optimizer estimate of zero rows for a non-empty InnoDB table
in a left or right join could cause incomplete rollback for the
(Bug #12779 (http://bugs.mysql.com/12779))
* Query cache is switched off if a thread (connection) has
locked. This prevents invalid results where the locking thread
values between a second thread connecting and selecting from
table. (Bug #12385 (http://bugs.mysql.com/12385))
* For PKG installs on Mac OS X, the preinstallation and
scripts were being run only for new installations and not for
installations, resulting in an incomplete installation
(Bug #11380 (http://bugs.mysql.com/11380))
* On Windows, applications that used the embedded server made it
possible to remove certain files in the data directory, even
embedded server had been shut down. This occurred because a
descriptor was being held open.
(Bug #12177 (http://bugs.mysql.com/12177))
* Creation of the mysql group account failed during the RPM
installation. (Bug #12348 (http://bugs.mysql.com/12348))
* Attempting to repair a table having a fulltext index on a
containing words whose length exceeded 21 characters and
myisam_repair_threads was greater than 1 would crash the server.
* When two threads compete for the same table, a deadlock could
one thread has also a lock on another table through LOCK TABLES
the thread is attempting to remove the table in some manner and
other thread want locks on both tables.
(Bug #10600 (http://bugs.mysql.com/10600))