PostgreSQL Manager for Windows 2.5 released. New service
for clustering tables, improved export to Excel, and much
The newest version of PostgreSQL Manager for Windows 2.5 is immediately
available on the PostgreSQL Manager Download page.
1. Table Editor: Now you can cluster your tables using
the new Cluster Table service. This service is accessible through
the corresponding button on the Table Editor toolbar.
2. Print View: Now you can customize columns width using the new
dialog that is accessible through the Table Column Widths button on
3. Now you can connect to PostgreSQL Server v7.5-devel (native
4. Export to Excel: We have added an ability to set
values of the defined cells, merge cells, and define the page
5. Import Wizard: We have added an ability to define the
error log file name.
6. Now you can update and delete table records by only the
unique identifier of the record (i.e. primary key or unique index)
instead of the complete record value (all fields). To make this
feature available check the Use Key Fields Only switch on the Grid
tab of the Environment Options dialog.
7. Print View: Now the program saves page settings. You can
disable this feature on the Reports tab of the Environment
8. Now the program correctly shows results of the FETCH
Editor: We have added the Explain Query item to the Run
drop-down menu on the toolbar. Check this item to show/hide the
query execution plan when executing the query.
10. Export As Insert: Now the program exports data from
views regarding to the current filter settings.
11. Fixed a bug that caused the 'Error while posting updates'
error when updating the TIME field set to 00:00:00.
12. Fixed a bug in the code completion system that slowed down
the processor if the selected localization differed from the
13. Function Debugger / Modify Variable dialog: Now the
program correctly drops the NULL flag when changing values of
fields. The "Invalid variant type conversation" error appeared when
opening NULL fields is fixed now.
14. The 'Field XXX must have a value' error appeared when trying
to save data of the BLOB field with the NOT NULL flag checked. Now
it is fixed.
15. Fixed a bug that caused the 'Invalid field size' error when
trying to execute SELECT statements that contain the bytea
statements (i.e. function calls that return bytea statements).
16. Query Builder:
- Now the program correctly parses ILIKE statements;
- Now the program correctly builds query if the table has two
or more links;
- Now you can drag and drop tables to the work area without any
17. Data Grid: Fixed a bug with the improper disabling of the
18. Fixed a bug with usage of fonts that are defined in the
Environment Options dialog.
19. Now the program correctly adds the name of the newly created
view to the DB Explorer list.
20. Form View: Now the program correctly displays NULL values of
date and time fields.
21. Some small improvements and bug fixes.