Posted on 2005-07-05
Posted by email@example.com
EMS PostgreSQL Manager for Windows 3.1.5 is now available online
This 3.1.5 release supercedes the 3.1 release and fixes a few
problems that were introduced in 3.1 version.
What is EMS PostgreSQL Manager?
EMS PostgreSQL Manager is a powerful tool for PostgreSQL®
Database Server administration and development. PostgreSQL
Manager works with any PostgreSQL versions up to 8.0 and supports
all of the latest PostgreSQL features including tablespaces,
argument names in functions, and so on. It offers plenty of
powerful tools for experienced users to satisfy all their needs.
PostgreSQL Manager has a new state-of-the-art graphical user
interface with well-described wizard system, so clear in use that
even a newbie will not be confused with it.
What's new in EMS PostgreSQL Manager 3.1.5?
1. Create Table and Create Field forms: Added composite types to
the field type list.
2. Data Import Wizard.
- Import from Access. Fixed the bug with loading from template:
fields map wasn't loaded.
- Import from MS Excel. Fixed the bug with moving column cells
with Skip Rows equaled to 0 and empty first column cell.
3. Extract Metadata. Data from tables which had inherited tables
were extracted incorrectly that led to duplicating records in the
inherited tables. Fixed now.
4. Other small improvements and bugfixes.
For more information about PostgreSQL Manager visit
You can download trial version from