Posted on 2005-11-01
Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org
AM Software Design is proud to release version 22.214.171.1249. For
more information or to download a fully functional demo version
November is also PGLA's 1st birthday, development was started 1
year ago using Delphi 7 and Zeos, today we use Delphi 2005 and
PostgresDAC from MicroOlap http://www.microolap.com.
***** Version 126.96.36.1999 November 1st 2005 ******
* Added a return bottom option to the quick data viewer
* Added a comment tab to the database object properties
* Fixed a bug in the query builder with object name
***** Version 188.8.131.528 October 24th 2005 ******
* Fixed a access violation when switching to the form view in
the query editor
when no data was available
* Fixed a issue with renaming when the object name was a
reserved word such as user (this mainly seemed to affect 7.4.x
* Added support for 7.4.x databases, PGLA is now quite usable
* Fixed a issue with the code completion where the word TRIGGER
over write the second column.
* Fixed a issue where viewing data against tables named with
* Fixed a issue where the sequence editor would not
display/save a comment.
* Fixed a issue in the constraint grid where focus was always
to the first row.
* Added a cancel option to the save on close dialogs
* Updated the embedded pg_restore and pg_dump to version
* Updated libpq.dll to version 8.1.
* updated openssl dlls to version 0.9.8.0.
* Added shared file flag to system dlls in installer.