Posted on 2006-02-17
Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org
pgDesigner is a program open source for the graphical design of
database for PostgreSQL. The code is written with the Gambas
language, therefor works only under the operating system
Currently it is still in state of development, but it can be used
calmly like base for the construction of database.
- # Modernized the icone of the application.
- # Added to field plan description. Hour it is possible to
- # famous descriptive a relative one to the plan; the same
- # comes visualized and printed publication in the report
- # the rows sql.
- # Modified the form of formulation of the plan
- # Modified the structure of the configuration file.
- # Added the structure of base for the new procedures.
- # Added to the base structure the new views.
- # Restructure of the menu popup.
- # Implementazione of the documentation.
- # Program compiled with version 1.9.24 of Gambas.
For the execution of the program it is necessary to install
gambas2 package. Can download gambas from the official site
Last version of pgDesigner is available here:
Last version is 0.0-26