Posted on 2006-02-22
Posted by email@example.com
pgEdit 1.2 is available for beta testing. New features
- Grid-based query browser tool. Result sets of any size are
efficiently handled using automatic cursor management (no use of
COUNT(*) or LIMIT/ORDER BY to manage paging).
- Definition (e.g. function, table, trigger) parsing and
Find Definition - Finds the definition source by name (with
completion) in any open file. Jumps directly to the definition
without prompting if the highlighted text matches the name of a
List Buffer Definitions - List all of the definitions in the file
with an icon corresponding to the definition type. Full keyboard
control for type-ahead selection, jump to definition (Return), or
- Option to store preferences (e.g. last connection, syntax mode,
character encoding, etc.) in comments within the source
- Implemented multiple-level undo operations.
- Compatibility with PostgreSQL 8.1 (includes psql 8.1). Added
tab completion support for new 8.1 SQL commands.
- Integrated PHP 5.1 which includes support for PostgreSQL
prepared statement processing and execution.
See http://pgedit.com/beta/pgedit for screenshots and downloads.