Position: Solution Engineer/Database Security Option: 대리 ~ 과장급
Roles & Responsibilities
- Solution Engineer: Database and Database Security options.
- Technical consulting about Oracle Database & Security options business development by creating Proof of Concepts (PoCs), demonstrations, product implementation and its configuration.
- Advise holistically on technology best-practices by understanding IT, technology and business trends, and their impacts on markets
- Working with customers face to face, driving technical discussions with customer regarding best practices, project management and risk mitigation
- Work closely with the sales team to sale Oracle Business intelligence solution.
- Present Oracle Security solution and implement simple demo
- Strong knowledge of Oracle DB and related products
- Comprehensive technical knowledge of IT Security and Oracle Security options such as Advanced Security Option (ASO), Transparent Data Encryption, Redaction, Database Vault, Audit Vault and Database Firewall.
- Preference for implementation background (Technical architecture, experience in next generation project, upgrade, migration)
- 5+ or more years of IT implementation experience
- Having strong curiosity on new technology (can explain key technology and business trends, their impact on markets, and illustrate use cases.)
- Having presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills both in Korean and English, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Having experience of working on MRD industry.
- Integration of Oracle cloud services with on-premise technologies.
- Technical understanding in the areas of cloud computing, web services and network.
- A background in IT Security.
Please contact to email@example.com (2194-7660)