포지션: 고객지원서비스 부문 (Advanced Customer Service) 엔지니어 (천안/탕정/아산 거주자 우대)
고객지원서비스 엔지니어의 주요 업무는 고객 사이트에서 오라클 제품의 설치, 패치, 장애 분석, 업그레이드 등 Oracle 제품에 대한 기술 지원을 제공합니다.
As a member of the Support organization, your focus is to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs. This involves resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means, as well as, technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our Electronic Support Services. A primary point of contact for customers, you are responsible for facilitating customer relationships with Support and providing advice and assistance to internal Oracle employees on diverse customer situations and escalated issues.
As a Senior Systems Engineer, you will interface with the customer*s IT staff on a regular basis. Either at the client*s site or from a remote location, you will be responsible for resolution of moderately complex technical problems related to the installation, recommended maintenance and use and repair/workarounds for Oracle products. You should be highly experienced in some Oracle products and several platforms that are being supported. You will be expected to work with only general guidance from management while advising management on progress/status.
직무 역량 및 자격 요건
오라클 DB에 대한 전문적인 경험과 지식이 있으신 분으로 Trouble shooting 위주의 경력을 갖고 오라클 관계사에서 오라클 DB 기술지원 해보신 경험이 있으신 분
5년이상 오라클 협력 업체나 관계사 및 고객사등에서 오라클 DB 기술 지원 경력이 있으신 분
- Strong DBA skills and relevant working experience with Oracle Database 11g, 12c, and 19c
- Expert knowledge of Oracle Database, Oracle RAC, Oracle ASM
- Sharp technical troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Ability to manage escalated technical situations & develop action plans
- Ability to facilitate issues with Development and Support
- Oracle GoldenGate Skills are preferred
- Experience implementing high availability features of Oracle Database
- Experience with Oracle Engineered Systems (e.g. Exadata) is plus
- Experience with Enterprise Manager is plus
- Experience with Database Security products like TDE, DB Vault, Audit Vault, and Key Vault
- Experience in application tuning at the Database / Application level
- Experience with Non-Oracle to Oracle migration skills will be an advantage
- Available to work in 24X7 capability for critical support
- At least 3 plus years of experience with Oracle Database as a DBA/Apps DBA/Consultant/Support Engineer
- BS / MS in Computer Science or equivalent preferred
- Oracle OCM / OCP certifications
Preferred Qualifications for Cloud:
- Virtualization Platforms
- Good understanding of Cloud Stack and Architecture.
- Managing database and related products in the Cloud.
- Assisting customers in their Journey to Cloud transition from On-Premises Database environments.
- Proactively working with ACS customers to ensure their successful deployment of Oracle.
- Public Cloud Certification - Oracle Cloud Certification preferred
- Ability to build up the cloud stack (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) model
- Knowledge of Open Source Software like Docker, Python, Kubernetes, Ansible, Jenkins, Corosync, Pacemaker, …
- Experience involved in the on-premise to Cloud transition project
- Experience migrating or architecting cloud solutions or containers
- Experience migrating applications from on-premise to the cloud
- Experience of any of the following would be a definite advantage
- Bigdata / Hadoop
- MySQL / TimesTen
- Docker / Container
- Oracle 12c
- Performance Analysis (Wait Events, AWR, ASH)
- ADG(Active Data Guard)
- SQL Tuning
- 암호화 (TDE, Redaction)
- EM(Enterprise Manager)
- 지원 방법: e-mail 접수 (email@example.com)
- 제출 서류: 국문 이력서 또는 영문 이력서
- 접수 기간: 채용시 마감
- 채용 문의: 한국 오라클 채용 담당자 유현수(firstname.lastname@example.org/010-3667-6089)