PostgreSQL 8.1 Fully Supported in CASE Studio 2 New Version
Posted on 2006-03-08
Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org
Some of the New Features and Enhancements for PostgreSQL 8.1 and
* Entity Relationship Diagrams
* Automatic SQL script generation
* Reverse engineering
* Support of the PostgreSQL 8.1 specifics
* Check box "without OIDS" is now set up as checked (true) by
* The new parameter "SORTOP = sort_operator" is loaded to the
definition Aggregate of functions (text object Aggregates) during
* Loading of Functions has been modified. The new argument
"argmode" for parameter of function is supported now.
* Roles stored among USERS are used for PostgreSQL 8.1.
* Support for Tablespace. It's also possible to load Tablespace
* Support for connection via Unique Index.
Complete description of all the new features and enhancements can
be found at:
Charonware, s.r.o. provides FREE updates and FREE trial version
of CASE Studio 2. The latest version 2.23 is available at:
CHARONWARE, s. r. o. is a privately held company established in
2000 in Ostrava in the Czech Republic (European Union). It
specializes in developing database modeling tools along with
respecting principles of the Computer Aided Software Engineering
(CASE). Its aim is to make software products that would be
beneficial for database designers, developers and all who want to
accomplish their database-related tasks with greater productivity
and higher quality.
CHARONWARE, s. r. o.
visit our website:
fax: 00420 596 723 852