EMS SQL Manager 2005 for PostgreSQL ver.3.6 released!
Posted on 2006-06-02
Posted by email@example.com
EMS Company is pleased to announce new version of SQL Manager 2005 for PostgreSQL
- the high
performance tool for PostgreSQL Database Server administration
You can download the newest version of SQL Manager 2005 for
PostgreSQL at: www.sqlmanager.net/products/postgresql/manager/download
You can purchase SQL Manager 2005 for PostgreSQL at: www.sqlmanager.net/products/postgresql/manager/buy
SQL Manager for PostgreSQL works with any PostgreSQL versions up
to 8.0 and supports all of the latest PostgreSQL features
including tablespaces, argument names in functions, and so on. It
offers plenty of powerful tools for experienced users such as
Visual Database Designer, Visual Query Builder, and powerful BLOB
editor to satisfy all their needs. SQL Manager for PostgreSQL has
a new state-of-the-art graphical user interface with
well-described wizard system, so clear in use that even a newbie
will not be confused with it.
What's new in SQL Manager 2005 for PostgreSQL version
- EnterpriseDB server support implemented.
- Export as SQL Script. Now you can specify DBMS server for
which the script should be generated.
- SQL Editor.
- Now it's possible to rename and move query
- Query execution time is now displayed in hh:mm:ss
- For the queries which allow data insert the ability to
import data into the table implemented.
- DB Explorer. The Add to Projects command is added. Now
objects can be added by specifying them in the corresponding
dialog, and not only by dragging into Projects
- The 'Expand All' and 'Collapse All' context menu items
- The 'Save column sorting' option is added for the 'Save
and restore layout' mode.
- CPU usage significantly decreased.
- HTTPS protocol was unable to be used for HTTP tunneling.
- Object file is displayed now in the DDL for the functions
written in C.
- Many other small improvements and bugfixes.